- 15-watt electric guitar amplifier–a great choice for beginners
- Two channels–one for clean sound and one overdrive channel for distorted sound
- Bass and treble controls, 1/4-inch input
- 1/4-inch headphone jack for private practicing
- Weighs 9.25 pounds and includes carry handle; backed by 1-year warranty
- 15-Watt Amplfier with built-in distortion.
- Volume, Bass, and Treble controls.
- Headphone jack for silent practicing.
- Compact Design: 10.5″H x 10.24″W x 5.7″D.
- Compact Design: 10.5″H x 10.24″W x 5.7″D, 9.26 lbs.
The Fender Starcaster 15 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier is a compact yet very powerful little amplifier. It can be turned down low enough so that you can barely hear it or cranked up loud. There are two selectable channels, normal and drive so that you can have a nice clear sound or the distortion that a good metal riff needs. The Starcaster 15 Watt amp has an auxiliary input so that you can plug in a CD player and play along with your favorite songs or plug in a drum machine for accompaniment. There is a headphone jack so that you can practice privately. There are separate controls for treble, mid, bass, volume, gain and drive. This is a great amp for a beginner or for someone that needs something lightweight and portable.
List Price: $ 60.00